This site requires that you must be logged in to a valid student OBF email account to ensure that all payments made through this facility
are credited correctly. Click NEXT to begin the validation procedure.
Unable to Continue
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF ONLINE CREDIT CARD FACILITY ON TUITION AND FEES
By using the online payment facility for tuition and fees of the Ateneo de Manila University (the "University"), I understand and agree that:
1. I expressly authorize the University and its designated online payment processor to charge the tuition and other fees due for my enrollment to my nominated credit card.
2. If I am not the cardholder of the credit card used in the online payment facility, I warrant that I have been expressly and duly authorized by the cardholder to use his/her credit card for the online payment facility with the University.
3. The University shall not be held liable in case my payment has been refused or declined by the credit card issuer for whatever reason.
4. The University shall invalidate my payment in case of any dispute on the credit card that was used in the online payment facility.
6. I accept and consent to my personal data being provided to the payment processor for sole purposes of offering and administering the online payment facility.
7. It is my responsibility to ensure that all personal data provided to or held by the University and/or provided to the payment processor is clear and accurate. The University will not be responsible for any losses I may suffer, as a result of inaccurate information being provided to the University or payment processor.
8. Any information displayed in the online payment facility in respect to the amount of tuition and fees due is final. Changes if any, will be validated and notified by the Central Accounting Office on the soonest possible time.
9. All payments made through this online payment facility shall be charged in Philippine Pesos. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment or in processing a refund shall be borne by me, and shall not be deductible from the fees due to the University.
10. Once a payment has been verified and received by the University or its designated online payment processor, the payment may not be cancelled. Any request for refunds shall be subject to existing University policies.
11. I am considered officially enrolled only after a correct payment has been verified and received and upon meeting other requirements set by the University.
12. The University shall not be liable for my failure to properly protect data from being seen on my screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment
process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
13. Online payment of tuition and fees can be made by credit card. These payments are not collected by the University directly but by BPI-Global Payments, a third party service provider.
14. I shall remain responsible for any fees until such time as the confirmation referred to above is received from the University in relation to each fee owed to the University.