By using the online payment facility for miscellaneous fees of the Ateneo de Manila University (the "University"), I understand and agree with, and/or warrant and undertake, the following:
1. I expressly authorize the University and its designated online payment processor to charge the miscellaneous fees to my nominated credit card.
2. If I am not the cardholder of the credit card used in making the online payment, I warrant that I have been expressly and duly authorized by the cardholder to use his/her credit card.
3. I shall not hold the University liable in case my payment has been refused or declined by the credit card issuer for whatever reason.
4. The University is entitled to invalidate my payment in case of any dispute as to the credit card used.
6. I consent to my personal data being provided to the payment processor for sole purposes of offering and administering the online payment facility.
7. It is my responsibility to ensure that all personal data provided to or held by the University and/or provided to the payment processor are clear and accurate. I shall not hold the University responsible for any losses I may suffer as a result of unclear or inaccurate information having been provided to the University or payment processor.
8. Any information displayed in the online payment facility with respect to the amount of miscellaneous fees due is final. Changes on such amount, if any, will be validated, and I will be notified thereon, at the soonest possible time.
9. All payments made through this online payment facility shall be charged in Philippine Pesos. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment or in processing a refund shall be borne by me, and shall not be deductible from the fees due to the University.
10. Once a payment has been verified and received by the University or its designated online payment processor, the payment may not be cancelled. Any request for refunds shall be subject to existing University policies.
11. I shall not hold the University liable for my failure to properly protect my personal data from being seen on the screens of my electronic devices by other persons, or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or with respect to any omission on my part to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
12. Online payment of miscellaneous fees can also be made by credit card. These payments are not collected by the University directly but by Banco de Oro Unibank, a third-party service provider.
13. I shall remain responsible for any fees until such time as the verification to above is received from the University in relation to each fee owed to the University.